Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- Fun vintage reproduction design
- Features redial and call waiting
- Push button dialing for modern charm
- Extra-long receiver cord for convenience
Stylish and functional Vintage Wall Phone is a fun reproduction design and is great for a retro kitchen or vintage inspired office. Relive the good 'ol days with this charming device reminiscent of days gone by. Features include redial, call waiting and touch-tone dialing. Easy to hang and install, even easier to use. Choose from Black, Red, or Stainless Steel. 7' coiled receiver cord. Imported. 9.5"H x 5"W
- Phone was a gift Review by
- I was thrilled to get the phone my daughter gave me for my Birthday. This is the second one both have had problems with very staticie and it is hard to hear the person calling. Wish they had other phone choices but I love the look. (Posted on 11/23/15)
- Not worth the money Review by
- This telephone is very attractive and my mother loved the old-fashioned look and ring. However, the connection was never clear, the receiver is quite heavy (particularly for an older person with arthritic hands), and in a very short time it was no longer usable. She liked it enough to want another one, but I am reluctant to purchase a $90 phone (pricey by my standards) knowing how inferior the first one was. I wouldn't recommend this purchase unless you are more interested in looks than performance. (Posted on 5/22/12)
- Nostalgic Review by
- Great phone -- love the ring it makes when a call comes in. Got it for our rec room and after receiving it ordered one for our kitchen. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- poor phone quality Review by
- We bought this phone 3-4 years ago. We love the look of it,but is always had a fuzzy connection. It was difficult to hear people. The phone no longer works. The dial buttons just stopped working. What a dissappointment. The cosmetics of the phone are beautiful - the internal workings seem to be made poorly made. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- Love this Phone Review by
- I received this as a Christmas Gift this year, 2011, from my Husband. I love this phone...and especially the ring tone! (Posted on 3/27/12)
- Old Fashioned Ring Review by
- Love the ringing buzz that the phone makes! It reminds me of my grandmother's home phone. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- Vintage wall phone Review by
- I love the sound when it rings...reminds me of my childhood...color red
is brillent! (Posted on 3/27/12)