Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Vinyl flooring with latex backing
- Inspired by vintage linoleum
- Water dispels quickly
- Certified non-slip
- Additional Shipping: $5 on 52" x 76" & 70" x 102"
Folk art floorcloth features geometric shapes arranged in an appealing, rustic array perfect for adding depth to your floors. The first of their kind to hit the market, inspired by old floorcloths and vintage linoleum with worn, aged appearance. Tested for durability, flexibility and the adhesion of inks and patterns. Add color, history and interest to your floors while keeping in tune with your utilitarian roots. Tactile surface designed to look distressed and serves the same purpose as treads on a tire: water dispels quickly and leaves high points for traction, even when damp. Certified non-slip for kitchens, bathrooms, offices and covered patios. Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. USA.
- Vintage Folk Art floorcloth Review by
- WOW, what a beautiful floorcloth. I love it, I only wished it could be ordered larger! I wanted to put it on the front porch, since its winter, I put it inside in my living room. It compliments all of my furnishings. I lean toward, traditional, cottagey, primitive style.
I added a padding and it looks wonderful! I will recommend and will look into ordering another one! It did take about 6 weeks to arrive - (Posted on 12/11/15)