Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
When we saw this outstanding metal cherry tree of life wall art, we knew we had to offer it to our customers. Finely crafted and hand painted, this lovely metal sculpture's bold design makes it the focal point in any room. Clear attention to detail is given to the delicate green leaves and shining deep red cherries. Stunning above a fireplace, in a living room or dining room. Keyhole hanger. Hanging hardware included. Sturbridge Yankee Workshop exclusive item. Imported. 22.5"H x 29"W
- "love it" Review by
- I've admired this item for some time and finally bought myself a gift. I'm so happy I did, I love it! I've gotten many compliments from friends and family that I'm thinking of purchasing a few for gifts. Thanks for another great product. (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Love this Tree Review by
- Love this artwork for my living room and crafted well too! (Posted on 9/20/12)
- A Little Too Rustic Review by
- I bought this for a gift, and as soon as I took it out of the box, one of the leaves snapped off. Also, I know that this is supposed to be a hand crafted rustic piece, but it had big gouges on the trunk of the tree that revealed bright yellow paint underneath. It had the appearance that someone had just slopped it together as fast as possible. I did not have time to return it, so I glued the leaf back on, and used some brown spray paint to touch up the gouges. It looked good once I made my repairs, and my mom couldn't tell I had done anything to it. She loves it, but for 100 bucks I shouldn't have had to do anything to it! (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Fantastic piece Review by
- We received this piece as a Christmas present this year and absolutely love it. It is sturdy and yet the wires/ branches are pliable enough for you to shape the piece. Would look nice in any home, regardless. (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Funny Little Secret Review by
- The wall decoration was ordered for our villa because the colors work well with our furniture. What am I supposed to do with that hanging loop at the top? (aside from the obvious!) I reviewed the item on line, and it is not shown in the pictures, even the enlarged picture. I feel it detracts from the overall appeal of the piece. What suggestions can you offer to hide this vertical extension of the tree? (Posted on 9/20/12)