Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- Adjusts from 28" to 70" wide
- Use when layering is desired
- Comes with 2 hooks on either end
- Try with our Paramount Steel Rod # 5A059
Made of durable and long-lasting steel, our versatile Paramount Add-a-Rod lets you hang multiple curtain panels on your windows. Rod adjusts from 28" to 70" wide, and comes with two hooks on either end to slip over your existing curtain rods. Simply adjust to fit, slip on the panels, and hang for a pretty multi-layered look. Matches our paramount rods and finials. Imported. Choose from Black, Brass, Brown, or White. Only fits curtain rods 28" to 70"L.
- Nice concept BUT you still need a rod Review by
- Love the idea of an add-a-rod to hang two pairs of curtains for that layered look BUT make sure you understand that this is just the add-a-rod....you still need to purchase the original curtain rod for this to attach to. I sadly misunderstood and figured it out after it arrived. (Posted on 9/20/12)