Newcastle Two-Tone Dining Table Assembly
- Begin by placing the Pedestal Column (B) on a flat surface, and insert one of the 4 Pedestal Bases (C) into the holes located in the Column. Once inserted, place (in the following order) a Lock Washer (2), and Flat Washer (1), and a Hexagon Nut (3) on the connecting piece that is within the Column. Use your included Wrench (5) to then tighten the nut till tight. (repeat this three more times).
- Place the Table Top Assembly (A) on your flat surface upside down. Using the included Allen Key (5), remove the board, and place the 6 bolts from the top and bottom to the side for later steps. (Bolt should include a Lock Washer (2) and a Flat Washer (1)) .
- Using the removed board, place it on top of the base (B & C) so that the protruding points fit into the 4 holes in the center of the board. Once inserted, place (in the following order) a Lock Washer (2), and Flat Washer (1), and a Hexagon Nut (3) on the top of the protruding points. Tighten the Hexagon Nut (3) with the included Wrench (5) until tight.
- Turn the base (B & C) upside down, and place it over the 6 holes that originally held the board. Place the 6 bolts that were removed into 6 holes making sure the Lock Washer (2) and a Flat Washer (1) are still attached. Tighten the bolt with the Allen Key (5).
- OPTIONAL: To expand the table, unhinge the table from the underside of the table, and pull each side apart. Once opened, lock the table into place with the uncovered 4 hinges at the bottom of the underside of the table. Unfold the median boards from the center, and the table will be set.