Kennebec Round Table Assembly
|STURBRIDGE YANKEE WORKSHOP KENNEBEC ROUND TABLE|
Our Kennebec Round Table is a useful, classic accent piece that fits a variety of decorating styles and spaces. With its black, crackle finish and turned legs, it's been quality built for years of use. Makes a great bedside table, end table or plant stand. Includes a shelf for additional display space. Assembly required. 24"H x 16" diameter.
- Place all parts on a clean and smooth surface, such as a rug or carpet, to prevent the parts from being scratched.
- Check to be sure you have all the parts.
- Remove all wrapping materials, including staples and packing straps, before you begin assembly.
- Please take the time to read all instructions carefully.
- Place table top flat side down and slide legs into notched sections of table skirt.
- Attach legs with the washers, lock washers, and bolts (in that order) with included allen wrench. Make sure not to over tighten, it will help with attaching shelf in next step.
- Rest shelf in leg cut outs and screw into angled holes with Phillips head screwdriver and four wood screws.
- Tighten down bolts from step two and flip table over.
- You are now the proud owner of the great Kennebec Round Table. Enjoy!