Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
Hand-welded wrought iron recipe hook hangs from a cupboard or other area in your kitchen to keep recipes in view, and clean, too. Hang grandma's cookie recipe or the Sunday pot roast recipe away from cooking splatters, and at eye level to read easier. A durable kitchen companion you can use every day or give as a gift. Black iron. Imported. 7"L
- nice idea-poor quality Review by
- I purchased three of these as inexpensive gifts for friends that cook. The recipe hook is a great idea, but I was disappointed in the quality. The wrought iron hook was not as "substantial" as I expected it would be. It is thin and the "clip" part is a cheap alligator clip that is painted black. Not sure how long that will last before it breaks. Also, when I removed the paper label that said "made in India" some of the black paint came off of each of my hooks. The hook will hold one recipe card or sheet, but don't expect it to hold up a book. I thought it would be a little "beefier". Would not purchase this item again. (Posted on 12/18/15)
- Good Quality Hook Review by
- I thought because of the price I would give it a try...its up and out of the way looks vintage on my cupboard and no more ingredients and spills on my recipe cards. Just Great! (Posted on 9/28/13)
- The Cat's Meow! Review by
- This recipe hook is just simply the best item! I not only use it for recipes but also for when I am sewing I can clip then hang the pattern/photo near me for reference. There are so many uses for this item and a great gift idea too. It is one of those purchases that will leave you wondering why you didn't order it sooner and wishing you ordered several! :o) (Posted on 5/6/13)
- Great little gadget Review by
- What a great simple idea! I use this so often. (Posted on 7/14/12)
- GREAT! Review by
- I purchased three of these for stocking stuffers. I use mine now however and it is so handy. You can hang it from so many places. I just love it and I know my kids will too. (Posted on 7/12/12)
- Iron Recipe Hook Review by
- I actually purchased it to get me over the amount for free shipping and it has turned out to be one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. It not only holds receipies right where you are working, you can clip a towel on it near your sink or where you are working and when not in use for those things, it is beautiful to dry herbs on right in your kitchen window. I love it and plan on purchasing several to give as holiday gifts with favorite reipies as a gift tag with the ingredients or the recipe already made. (Posted on 3/27/12)