Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- Artist April Cornell
- Change your bedding for holiday season
- Reverses to a soft cream
- Machine washable cotton
Easily change the look of your bedding during the holiday season. Bright red with holly berry and greenery arrangements on one side, reversing to a soft cream on the other. Scalloped edges add a delicate touch. Coordinating shams and throw available. Front is 100% cotton, back is polyester and cotton. Artist April Cornell design. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, do not bleach. Line dry. Imported.
- Excellent Quilt Review by
- I purchased this two years ago and after several washings, it still looks as good as new. No shrinking, all stitching still intact. I love the design. It is my winter quilt. Nice weight and good for the colder months. I purchased the king size to use on my queen size bed. I like to cover my pillows with it. I also have the shams and they are the same quality as the quilt. I appreciate the large size of this quilt. It is perfect for my needs. I highly recommend it. (Posted on 4/14/16)
- Lovely! Review by
- I bought this set Feb 2014 during end of season sale. I've used both the cream and red reversible sides; both are amazing and beautiful. The ensemble with the shams and the accent pillow make me smile whenever I enter my room. The quality is very good, the king size is generous, it seems to be durable, it washes well and it is warm enough in the winter with our usual flannel sheets. Highly recommend. I would like to see matching drapes offered in the same fabric. I'll be sure to be on the lookout for more of April Cornell's offerings. (Posted on 2/2/15)
- Beautiful fabric and colors!! Review by
Last November I purchased this quilt set for a mid-winter pick-me-up of bright color. The April Cornell fabric is good quality material and well worth it! So pretty I kept the set on my bed past February.. Its very cheery and cozy. Am adding the valances to my windows this year. Saved a bundle by ordering in near Thanksgiving when % of savings was best!
(Posted on 12/29/14)
- Beautiful Quilt Review by
- This was expensive but a wonderful addition to our master bedroom. (king bed). I bought this a year ago and use it during the winter months. It's festive and of excellent quality. I've washed it a couple of times and so far no fading. I also have a spring April Cornell set. I think the colors, the patterns and quality are worth the expense - I really love April Cornell (Posted on 11/7/14)