Sign up for price alerts
- MADE IN THE USA
- Protects and adds comfort to your dining chairs
- Durable braids feature country, rustic colors
- Handcrafted out of stain-resistant polypropylene fibers
In traditional colors for your country or colonial-inspired home, our Heritage Braid Chair Pads are also easy care. Handcrafted in New England, these polypropylene braids are durable enough for outdoors yet soft enough for indoors. Ties are included for securing to your dining chairs and to add extra charm. Choice of twelve colors. Multi colors are two-tone, as pictured. Sturbridge Yankee Workshop exclusive item. USA. 15" diameter
Polypropylene is a color-fast synthetic fiber that won't bleed or run. Stain, static and bacteria resistant, this fiber can be used both indoors and outdoors. Due to its easy-care capabilities, polypropylene rugs are best suited for high traffic areas and work especially well in children's rooms and living rooms.
Polypropylene rugs, chair pads and stair treads may be hosed off with warm water and laid flat to dry. Professional cleaning is not required.
Watch the video of how our rugs are made
- Quality and Service Review by
- I love these chair pads. Love the colors and the quality. The service at Sturbridge is outstanding. I called with a question and received excellent support, and I received my order in 2 days! (Posted on 7/24/15)
- Good for Price Review by
- I bought these chair pads as my cat is making a mess of the kitchen chairs with her claws. I decided to buy synthetic pads for cleaning ease instead of wool. The color is nice, (navy) and appears to be well made. My only concern was that the ties did not have finished edges. I would recommend knotting the ends of the ties so that they don't fray. Otherwise, a good value for the money. (Posted on 7/15/14)