Hartford Demilune Table Instructions
Our delicate Hartford Demilune Table features a black finish with subtle red undertones, set off with dark pewter-tone hardware. A handsome addition to your hallway, living room, dining room or bedroom, its elegant design complements any decorating style. The shelf offers an extra surface for displaying or storing books and small decoratives. Assembly. 27.5"H x 34.5"W x 13"D.
- Place all parts on a clean and smooth surface, such as a rug or carpet, to prevent the parts from being scratched.
- Check to be sure you have all the parts.
- Remove all wrapping materials, including staples and packing straps, before you begin assembly.
- Please take the time to read all instructions carefully.
- Place table top flat side down and slide legs into notched sections of table skirt.
- Attach legs with the washers, lock washers, and bolts (in that order) with included allen wrench. Make sure not to over tighten, it will help with attaching shelf in next step.
- Rest shelf in leg cut outs and screw into angled holes with Phillips head screwdriver and four wood screws.
- Tighten down bolts from step two and flip table over (caution: you may need assistance turning the table over).
- Bask in your new Hartford Demilune Table!