Freeport Lantern Floor Lamp Assembly
- Please read instructions throughly.
- Use a 13W CFL Type bulb or 60W (Maximum) Incandescent A Type bulb.
- Make sure you properly align poles before screwing them together to avoid damaging connection threads
- Screw bottom pole (b) into lamp base (a) then tighten until secured.
- Screw the middle pole (c) into bottom pole (b) then tighten until secured.
- Screw the top pole (d) into middle pole (c) then tighten until secured.
- Install the bulb (e) into socket.
- Carefully put the glass shade (h) and metal ring (i) into the metal net (g) then screw into the metal shade (f) with nut (j).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- This portable lamp has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a feature to reduce the risk of electric shock. This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
- Never use with an extension cord unless plug can be fully inserted. Do not alter the plug.