Fort Hill Pendant Assembly
- 1. Slide the steel shade over the socket, then secure it with socket ring.
- 2. Thread the lock nut and washer onto the nipple in order, and thread the canopy chain loop onto the other end of nipple; then assemble the nipple through the center mounting hole on the crossbar well, and lock it in place by hex nut.
- 3. Install the crossbar onto the outlet box using 2 outlet screws.
- 4. Determine the length of the chain you needed, then using a pair of pliers to disconnect the extra chair and put it away.
- 5. Using pliers, open one end link of the chain, and connect to the fixture loop, then close it.
- 6. Open the other end link of the chair, and connect it to the canopy chain loop.
- 7. Slide the canopy lock ring & ceiling canopy over the chain in order.
- 8. Weave the fixture wires through each link of the chain until it passes through the nipple.
- 9. Attach ground wire to the house ground wire by using a wire connector (or attach them to the crossbar with a green ground screw).
- 10. Connect the neutral wires from house and fixture together using wire connector well.
- 11. Connect the live wires from house and fixture together using wire connector well.
- 12. Tuck all wire connections into the outlet box neatly.
- 13. Lift up the ceiling canopy, and let it cover the outbox well, then using canopy lock ring to secure it in place.