Fluted Corner Table Instructions
|Crafted of solid wood, our Corner Table has a rich cherry finish and fluted legs. The corner design makes it easy to use anywhere, especially when you're tight on space. Place it next to a chair or bed, and it becomes the perfect spot for a lamp or phone. This fine piece is a great value, and you'll enjoy it for years before passing it on to the next generation. Assembly. 28.5"H x 16"D|| |
- Place all parts on a clean and smooth surface, such as a rug or carpet, to prevent the parts from being scratched.
- Check to be sure you have all the parts.
- Remove all wrapping materials, including staples and packing straps, before you begin assembly.
- Please take the time to read all instructions carefully.
- Place table top side down and screw in longer set of legs in the periphery holes.
- Rest the small shelf facing down on the spindles and line up the holes on the shelf with the legs.
- Screw down the smaller spindle feet which attaches the shelf to the table and completes the corner table.
- Turn your new Fluted Corner Table over and place your favorite display items on top or place a lamp atop to light up a dark edge of a room.