Durham Forged Iron Table Assembly
- Place all wooden parts on a clean and smooth surface such as a rug or carpet to avoid the parts from being scratched. being scratched.
- Remove all wrapping material, including staples & packing straps before you start to assemble.
- Place the
- Unfold the Leg Assembly, and place it upside down on the flat surface.
- Place the Tabletop upside down, and place the leg assembly on top of it so the holes match up.
- Screw on the Flat Washers to the Allen Head Bolts, and place them in each of the 4 holes.
- Use your included Allen Head Wrench to tighten the bolts, and make sure they are properly secure.