Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- Handsome, antique style bell shade
- Adjusts to direct light where you need it most
- Equally suitable in a bedroom or home office
- Have one in any room for truly stylish lighting
Handsome bell shaped adjustable floor lamp moves to the height you need. Simply twist and pull lamp neck to spotlight work spaces, hobby areas and reading nooks. Lamps are finished in the traditional heritage of antique inspired colors. Choose from Black, Brass or Gold. Requires one 75 watt bulb, not included. Assembly. Imported. Adjusts 47.5"H-71.5"H; 10" diameter base, 9.5" diameter shade
- Could have been great Review by
- Lamp is perfect for small corner space. i have mission style home; looks nice. But Gold, Bronze colors reversed in images of both floor and table models. Wanted Bronze (ordered Gold based on images), received Gold. Packaging substandard. Box badly frayed, not taped all around, just on vertical seams, holes in box. I was at work when delivered, or i would have refused. Called customer service to express concern over lack of packaging quality - did not seem to care. I don't believe the packaging reflects the company's products. I hope it does not reflect how Sturbridge views its customers. (Posted on 9/12/13)
- Love This Lamp! Review by
- I bought the black floor lamp. It is sturdy and adjustable and looks great in my family room. I am thinking about buying one (maybe two) for the bedroom as well. I had the same issue with the sticker as the previous reviewer but I used some baby oil and it came right off. Being in Los Angeles it is very difficult to find things that fit with my decorating style and I have been a fan of the Sturbridge Yankee Workshop catalog for years. (Posted on 6/8/13)
- 3 Review by
- Was disappointed that the Max Watt bulb yellow sticker was right on the front of the lamp. It could have just as easily been placed inside the shade. Completely detracts from the lamp, tried to take it off but the sticky residue remains. Can't use Goof-off or similar products as it will take off the finish. Soap and water didn't work either. I like the lamp and was going to order the table version but won't now. (Posted on 4/14/13)
- 3 stars Review by
- I love the look of this lamp. It was easy to assembly and seems sturdy. My one complaint is that the company placed a sticker about the light bulb wattage on the top of the lamp shade and I am having trouble getting the sticky glue off of the lamp. It does show and I am hoping as a continue to work at it the glue will come off. The lamp seemed pretty expensive and I would have liked to have set it up and not worry about getting glue off the shade. (Posted on 1/24/13)