Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- Features a detailed country farm scene
- Crafted of easy-care polypropylene
- Intricate folk art pattern and plush feel
- Additional Shipping $5 on 4' x 6' & 5'3" x 7'6"
- Additional Shipping $35 on 7'10" x 11'
Nothing makes a statement like our exclusive and beautiful Crimson Folk Art Family Rug. This customer favorite rug features an intricate folk art pattern with an exceedingly soft and plush feel. Rural country imagery showcases rustic homesteads, farm animals and large trees scattered about. Better yet, its beauty lasts, thanks to stain resistant, easy-care polypropylene. Professional cleaning and rug liners recommended. Sturbridge Yankee Workshop exclusive item. Imported.
- Crimson Folk Art Review by
- Exceptional quality; great price; looks great; well worth the money. I recommend this fine rug to anyone. (Posted on 8/30/15)
- great rug Review by
- I wanted a small bedside rug, and I am super pleased with this one. Everything about it has the look and feel of a much more expensive item. The color is great and the design is very charming. I regret not buying a larger size, but even in a small 2x3 it really punches up the room. It looks excellent on my dark plank floor! And it feels so nice under foot! (Posted on 5/31/14)
- A Long-Awaited Pleasure Review by
- I can only add my praise for this great rug. Love the colors, the feel, and the way it suits the room. I've eyed this rug for many years and it was worth the wait. It's a treasure. Customer Service was wonderful too. Thank you S.Y.W!
P.S. My spouse & dog love it too. (Posted on 5/17/14)
- Love the rug. Our dog, not so much. Review by
- I just received my Folk Art Rug yesterday.. Love it, love, love it. I purchased the Folk Rug in the brown color several months ago & was very pleased with it, so I ordered the large rug in crimson and it is perfect. Everyone thinks it's great except my 189 lb Irish Wolfhound dog. He likes his previous rug and refuses to lay on the new one. Oh, well we like it and he will come around. (Posted on 2/10/14)
- Love this rug! Review by
- I needed a rug for my entry way. I love the color of crimson red, the Folk Art, and that it is wool. I love the pile height, thicker than I thought, but again great for my entry way. (Posted on 9/24/13)
- Nice rug Review by
- I need an 8ft by 11ft rug for my dining room. I couldn't decide between the chestnut and the crimson folk rug, so I ordered both in the small 2ft by 3ft size. Both the chestnut and the crimson rugs are much darker than pictured online. On the chestnut rug, there's quite a bit of teal blue in the border and outlining some of the little pictures on this rug. There is olive in the rug, but that is not the overall impression I got from it. The chestnut and teal dominate (to me). I liked the crispness of the little houses and people in the chestnut rug; they seemed rather blurred in the crimson rug. The crimson is more a deep purple-burgundy or maroon -- I was expecting red. The rugs were very plush and well-made. The quality was nice in both colors, but I thought the chestnut images were easier to identify. Although they are very nice rugs, neither color is going to work for me, so I am returning the small rugs and will not be ordering the large one. FYI, I live in Texas, and it was going to cost $129 to have the large rug shipped to my home. Consider ordering a small rug first to make sure you like it before spending a lot of money on shipping a larger one. I'm glad I did.... (Posted on 4/22/13)
- a showpiece! Review by
- I ogled this rug for months and finally bought it for my country cottage. This rug is absolutely beautiful and really makes the room! How refreshing to find a rug with a country design that isn't dowdy, but fun, folksy and elegant. The colors in the rug offset my grey stone fireplace and wood walls to give a vibrant feel to what had formerly been a very dark looking room. (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Wonderful Review by
- CT (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Lovely Review by
- I placed an online order for your crimson 5x7 folk art area rug on Monday and the rug arrived Wednesday. What service! I love the muted hues of color. It looks lovely in our family room. Thank you for carrying such nice quality products. (Posted on 9/20/12)
- LOVE IT Review by
- I have been wanting to get this rug for a long time. I'm so glad I waited until I could get it in the red color. The only thing that held me back from getting it was that the dark blue color would not fit into my decor. This rug is beautiful! It's even better than expected. Its more plush than expected and is VERY well made. I can see this being a part of my home for a very long time. Thanks!!! (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Beautiful Rug Review by
- This is truly a beautiful rug! Love its earth tones of red, muted greens and gold. Awesome quality, very plush; it feels great under bare feet. Also it came very quick, so great service as well. (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Wrong size listed in catelog Review by
- this is showing with an incorrect size in the catalog.. The catalog shows 4.5 x 9'. (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Wonderful products. Review by
- I have purchased so many products from SYW and I have never been disappointed in any of them. I have many beautiful rugs and throw pillows and wall art and I am always getting compliments from anyone who comes to visit. I love the quality and the price. It is also nice to have things in my home that you do not see in regular department stores. Once again, great job and continue to provide such wonderful products and fast delivery service. I only wish you had a showroom for me to visit.
Barbara Riley (Posted on 7/12/12)
- LOVE this rug!! Review by
- Been looking at this rug forever.....knew I wanted it in my LR of our 1806 farmhouse...finally got it when it went on sale this past winter and I absolutely LOVE IT!! Very thick, colors are better in person and it is just perfect in my room......I would recommend this to anyone!! (Posted on 5/22/12)