Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Made in Maine of solid hardwood
- Classic style for any room in your home
- Additional Shipping $10
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Add style and function to a hallway, family room or kitchen with the timeless beauty of our Country Shaker Table. Functional and rich in both character and simplicity, this end table complements your country home furnishings and is perfect for small hallways or spaces in your home. Table features a cherry stained top and extra wide drawer for storage. Simple leg assembly required. Crafted out of solid hardwood poplar. Choose from Black, Cherry Stain, Cranberry, Ivory or Spruce. Assembly required. Sturbridge Yankee Workshop exclusive item. Made in Maine, USA. 29"H x 31.5"W x 11"D
- I Got What I Paid For... Review by
- The best parts of this table are its price and attractiveness. I found the dimensions and the color to be what was described, and what I expected. However, I am disappointed in the quality of the table overall. The good news was that it was easy to put together. The bad news is that when I finished, the table was not level. I thought about taking it apart and putting it back together again with the hope of doing something differently so that the table might be level the second time. I decided against it because I was concerned that I would damage the wood because it seemed so soft when I was screwing the legs to the table top the first time around. This was my first big purchase from this company. I ordered two other, smaller items that were great. I think I'll stick to the smaller, less expensive items, and use Overstock.com for the furniture. (Posted on 5/29/14)
- Do we like these tables or what? Review by
- We have four of these tables (same style) in various areas of the house-living room, dining room, at the top of the stairs and at the bottom of the stairs. To come back four times for the same item you know it has got to be good and so very practical. The plain shaker styling fits in well with my other furniture. (Posted on 1/16/13)
- Great Value Review by
- I just ordered and received 2 of these tables in stain. I love them! They are contructed well and look beautiful in our old farm house. They have the look of an antique piece, but the durability of modern made furniture. Very pleased with my purchase. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- shaker accent table Review by
- We received our shaker accent table a few days ago (it came very quickly). It was easy to put together and looks perfect in it's new home. Our home and furniture are very contemporary and the clean lines of this little table blend in beautifully. Be aware that it's not handmade and the quality of construction and materials are not as good as they could be. However, given the price, it's lovely. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- Well Constructed Shaker Table! Review by
- This Shaker style accent table is well worth the money! It is constructed beautifully. My husband and I do some woodworking and this table is made much better than most others I've seen locally. The finish is smooth and the table is ready for use within a few minutes of assembling....mine took less than 10 minutes! The only thing you will need to do is attach the legs with wing nuts and screws. It was packed very well, with no damage. This table can be pared with contemporary furnishings or antiques and has a very classic style....just like the Shaker furniture of old. All in all....I'm very pleased with the quality, finish and ease of assembly of this table. And the best part...it looks fantastic in my home! (Posted on 3/27/12)