||Welcome the newest addition to our Shaker collection! Our lovely Half Round Table is a popular style for accent furniture. Perfect to finish a hallway, foyer, or empty wall anywhere in your country home. Handmade from solid poplar, finished with a warm cherry stain. Coordinates with our Country Shaker collection. Assembly required. Made in Maine. 30"H x 30"W x 12.5"D.
1. Insert wooden dowels into holes on shelf.
2. Insert hanger bolts into the holes at the top of all three legs - coarse threads go into leg and bolts should be tightened until no coarse threads are visible.
3. Select one of the legs with the centered hope at the top. With the leg upside down and the screw facing you, the hole for the dowel should be on the RIGHT side of the leg - this is your LEFT leg. Attach leg to table by placing washer and wing nut on the outside. DO NOT fully tighten at this point.
4. Select the other leg with the centered hole at the top. With the leg upside down and the screw facing you, the hole for the dowl should be on the LEFT side of the leg - this is your RIGHT leg. Attach leg to table by placing washer and wing nut on the outside. DO NOT fully tighten at this point.
5. Insert the shelf by placing the two outside dowels in the corresponding dowel holes in the right and left legs. Now install the CENTER leg (center leg can be identified by the offset hole at the top of the leg). The center leg should be on the left side of the patrition. DO NOT fully tighten at this point. Gently tap the legs to set the dowels in the holes - no glue is necessary.
6. Hand tighten all wing nuts.
- 1 Table Base
- 1 Shelf
- 3 Legs
- 3 Wooden Dowels
- 3 Hanger Bolts
- 3 Washers
- 3 Wing Nuts