Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- Timeless country check pattern
- Rustic colors complement any decorating style
- Coordinate formal or casual settings
- Offers visual appeal in any room
Brighten any setting with the timeless appeal of Classic Country Check Curtains. Wonderful for a country kitchen, bathroom or family room. Rich colors offer contrast against a neutral cream background. Chair Pads also available. 100% cotton. Machine wash with cold water and lay flat to dry. Tiers and Prairie Swag sold as pairs. Choose from Barn Red, Black or Mustard. Imported. All curtain components measure 72"W total. Please see size specific information below.
Tiers (pairs): 24"L, 36"L
Prairie Swag (pair): 57"L
Filler Valance: 11"L
Chair Pad: 15" square
Shower Curtain: 72" square
- nice Review by
- I love my new black classic country chair pads so much, one chushion was kinda flat but I puffed it back up a bit, other than that I really do love these black country chair pads alot!!!
and they got shipped to my home in NJ in about 4 days..thanks! (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Don't Hesitate to Purchase Review by
- These curtains make all the difference in the world in how my kitchen looks. I've received many compliments. The quality is great and they are fully lined. You won't regret this purchase! (Posted on 3/27/12)
- VERY NICE Review by
- These add just the right touch to my kitchen. They are very attractive and well made. Don't hesitate to purchase if you like them. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- Check out these checks! Review by
- I had been hunting for just the right curtains for months. A friend of mine gave me the Sturbridge Yankee Workshop catalog and there they were! My search was over. I purchased 2 pairs of the prairie swag curtains and they are perfect. The barn red color is exactly what I had hoped for. The swag looks just like the picture in the catalog and the quality of the curtains is excellent. The Sturbridge Yankee Workshop is now my favorite place to shop. I know I can trust the workmanship of their products. (Posted on 3/27/12)