Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- Inspired by colonial days of using only candlelight
- Constructed of durable wrought iron
- Appealing black base blends with many styles
- Complement stately colonial themed rooms
Achieve balance and harmony in any room with the tapered lines of this colonial inspired floor lamp. Crafted of wrought iron for sleek durability. Includes classic pull chain for easy access when turning the lamp on and off. Timeless black base blends effortlessly with many decorating styles. Floor lamp requires one 100 watt bulb, not included. Choose from Cream fabric shade or Green paper shade - both offer a warm, appealing glow. Sturbridge Yankee Workshop exclusive item. Imported. Overall: 56"H x 9.75" diameter, Shade: 10.5"H x 16" diameter
- Not that happy Review by
- I tend to agree with the #2 review. This lamp is not nearly as nice as the older model, plus difficult to get the harp of the lamp on and to pull the cord through the too small opening in the base of the lamp. The shade is smaller than the older model and the pull-chain is about 12" smaller giving it a less "authentic" look. The shade is just solid whereas the older model had a "rice paper look" with little "paper" flecks in the shade. I won't be purchasing another one. They have really cheapened this product. The lamp is made in India. I would hope Sturbridge Yankee will go back to the older vendor/model!. (Posted on 10/19/16)