Sign up for back-in-stock alerts
You've been signed up for back-in-stock alerts!
You're already signed up for this back-in-stock alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
Flame-shaped bulb perfect for pairing with an electric lantern lamp. Chosen especially to coordinate with our exclusive Sturbridge Lantern Lamps or Cornish Chandelier for old world inspired lighting. Silicone-dipped candelabra bulb has a multitude of uses in many lamps around the house. Metal base, 6 watt. Imported. 3"H x 1" diameter
- Perfect lantern bulb Review by
- I purchased a Lantern Lamp four years ago, and added a Candle-Lite bulb to my order. The light in the base of the lamp is on all night long as a nightlight. The bulb lasted four years and I never had any problems with it. I am ordering two more because they look perfect in this type of lamp. (Posted on 10/24/16)
- Not a problem Review by
- When I first started using the bulb, it did smoke a little but there was no odor of smoke so I just continued to use it. I would use it awhile and then turn it off and then one day I noticed that it was no longer smoking. I figured there must have been a finish on it that eventually burns off. (Posted on 9/25/13)
- Smoking lightbulb Review by
- After a few minutes the rubber that makes the "flame" starts smoking! It's in the small lantern. Now I can't use the light waste of $ (Posted on 9/20/12)