Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Flat braid construction
- Made of a soft wool and polyester blend
- Additional Shipping $5 on 4' x 6', 5' x 8' & 6' Round
- Additional Shipping $10 on 7' x 9'
- Additional Shipping $35 on 8' Round & 8' x 11'
New England has a reputation for its very own trend setting colors, and our Boston Common Rug's colors will put a vibrant stamp on any decor. With its flat braid construction, the classic method of intertwining three ropes of fabric together ensures that you receive a first quality product that is also proudly manufactured in the USA. The combination of wool and polyester gives your home the soft texture it has needed. The Boston Common rug is also reversible. With your choice of rich colors, you can set the trend anywhere, in any room of your home. 65% polyester, 35% wool. Specify: Blue, Brick, Harbour or Purple.
- Wrong colors on pictures Review by
- The quality of the product was acceptable. However I had a terrible time with colors as shown on website. I have spent $50 on two orders, shipping and returning and still did not have the right color. My conclusion is the website product picturess are inaccurate. Would be nice if they guaranteed satisfaction and provided free shipping if not as ordered. After all - we are not looking at the actual product but only a picture. (Posted on 1/15/13)