Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Handcrafted from durable solid pine
- Five drawers for spare storage in almost any room
- Additional Shipping $10
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Five convenient drawers form a tall solid pine storage chest handcrafted by skilled artisans. Organize small items in the kitchen like your corks, matches or candles. Handy for linens in the dining room, or even makeup or scarves in your bedroom. Rubbed edges on the black and red finishes create timeworn, antique appeal. Offers a wonderful solution for busy entryways that need a place to tuck away hats and gloves or pet's leashes. Choose from Black or Red. USA. 37"H x 10.5"W x 10"D; drawer interior dimensions: 4.5"H x 5.5"W x 7"D (front to back)
- Great Product Review by
- I was surprised to see the other reviews of this apothecary stand as it is one of my favorite things. I bought the red one and have never been sorry. It is a little pricy for its size which would be my only complaint! (Posted on 9/28/14)
- woouldn't recommend Review by
- Had a small space to fill, max of 12" wide. Thought this would be perfect. The width of the stand is the width of only the top, which looks like a graduation mortar board sitting on top of a tiny head. No real space for storage at all..... even a retractable dog leash is a wedged fit in the drawers.
It took more than 6 weeks to arrive because told, " they are made by a small business and made to order." Fine and good, but for the cost, would expect more professional finish, with dovetail drawers, not stapled on. My son did better in high school shop. This sits in a casual entry , so OK....NOT appropriate for a front hall. (Posted on 4/29/14)
- Glad I bought it....But! Review by
- This stand is the perfect size and look for the space I put it in. Love the black aged look. I was disappointed however, that the drawer fronts were stapled on from the front. The staple holes weren't filled with putty so you can see them, 8 nails per drawer. Still glad I bought it, but for the price for this item, the little details should be important. (Posted on 12/7/13)