Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- Deep blue Jacobean floral
- Reverses to a varied, striped ticking & checked pattern
- Update your entire bedroom decor
- Made of machine washable quilted cotton
Dress up your bedding anytime this year with the Sturbridge exclusive Anniversary Quilt Collection. Finely quilted cream is presented in a French vanilla tone with a definite yellow tint, and provides contrast to a deep blue, Jacobean floral design. Reverses to a varied, striped ticking and checked pattern in blue and cream tones that complement the face of the quilt. Suitable for year round use, this collection will add cheerfulness to the room without being too overpowering. Works well with casual or formal interiors, as well as country, cottage and modern décor. Coordinate an entire room with this stately collection. Made of 100% cotton. Imported. Please see size specific information below.
Twin: 68" x 86"
Full/Queen: 86" x 86"
King: 105" x 92"
Sham: 21" x 28"
Throw: 50" x 58"
Toss Pillow: 13" square
Valance: 17"L x 49.5"W
- Will Be Returning Review by
- Although I was very happy with the price and quality of this bedding, I also will be returning it. I completely agree with those who commented that the colors are different than depicted. Yes, the background is definitely a dark tea stain with a yellowish hue. The navy is also very vibrant. I expected the blue to be more muted. Very poor picture. (Posted on 12/9/14)
- Fresh New Look Review by
- I am delighted with the appearance and quality of this quilt and coordinating pieces. I pondered the purchase for several weeks and delayed my decision based on the comment that the quilt was blue and yellow rather that blue and cream. I wanted a fresh new look for our master bedroom and bath after my husband's long illness. The quilt is navy and a true cream. Even in sunlight, we do not note any yellow. Do not expect a yellow/blue French Provincial look. This is a true navy and cream quilt. I purchased the look as pictured in the catalogue (which combines the anniversary quilt with the denim apothecary quilt). My husband now uses a hospital bed and I have a twin bed. Purchased a full/queen quilt for the hospital bed and a twin for my bed. The look is gorgeous and perfect for our rural/country home. Already several compliments. One note regarding the valance: the valance is not ruffled as I understood the description. If you want the ruffled look buy 2-3 times the width of the window. We are absolutely pleased with the quality and appearance of the product and am most delighted with the many and various combinations available with reversible patterns. (Posted on 4/28/14)
- Excellent quality Review by
- Absolutely love this quilt. I bought it to use on the striped (reversible) side but love the flower print as well. Will probably alternate and use each side. The colors were right on, both sides clearly cream and blue. Also it seems to be of really good quality and is heavy and warm. I am always a little leery of ordering from a catalog but am very glad I did. Absolutely beautiful! (Posted on 3/27/14)
- inaccurate picture and description Review by
- Picture and description make it seem like the print is navy on cream. In fact, the background is more like a yellow-tan -- a deep tea-stain color. Returned it. (Posted on 4/30/13)