Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- Complete with a three step finish
- Rubbed edges offer a worn, unique look
- Table legs are arranged in lathe-turned pedestal style
- Minimal assembly required
A lovely addition to any room is our new Alna Side Table. A rounded smooth table surface to place a small lamp or vase of flowers allows for versatility in your decor. The base is supported by three strong and sturdy table legs, arranged in a lathe-turned pedestal style. Elegantly carved and environmentally friendly parawood is the perfect way to add style and comfort to your home. The Alna Side Table is completed through a three step finish with rubbed edges, creating a worn and unique look. Available in your choice of black, chestnut or ivory. Minimal assembly required. Imported. 22.5"H x 19.5" round.
- Good looking Review by
- Fabulous table, you won't go wrong here, beautiful colour and looked a lot more expensive than was originally paid for. Easy to assemble although the base section that connects to the table top have no preholed holes, but it dies come with self tapping screws which was easy to mount, just make sure the base is centred. 5 star piece!! (Posted on 2/9/13)
- Love this table!!! Review by
- I bought this in September, 2012 and love it. It looks like it would cost much more than I paid for it. It was easy to put together and it has enough weight that it will not tip over easily. I use mine beside the guest bed and I put a 30" lamp on it along with an alarm clock and a small decorative container. I bought the table in the color of "stain"and it is a rich warm brown....very classic and well built. (Posted on 10/9/12)