Adjustable Floor Lamp Assembly
- 1. Carefully unpack and place all parts on a smooth surface, and lay them up as per the sketch.
- 2. Screw Tube (B) onto Base (A), Part (C) onto Tube (B), Part (D) onto Part (C).
- 3. Insert the Harp (E) into the cup of Part (D).
- 4. Place the Shade on the Harp (E) and screw the Finial (F) tightly, then adjust the shade horizontal.
- 5. Unscrew the Nut (G), and adjust the Arm (H) to appropriate height, then screw the Nut (G) tightly.
- 6. Insert the polarized plug into outlet, turn on the switch, and enjoy your lamp.