Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Classic color combinations to coordinate in any home
- Made of 100% polypropylene, designed to last a lifetime
- Coordinate with matching Stair Treads and Chair Pads
- Additional Shipping: $30 on 8' Round & 8' x 11'
Colorful and versatile perfectly describe our classic Sturbridge Braided Rugs. We designed our braided rugs to be soft underfoot and to last a lifetime, and to complement your country, traditional, or Americana decor. Coordinate with our Sturbridge Hearth Rug, Stair Treads, and Chair Pads for a traditional, welcoming look throughout your home. Polypropylene fibers are durable and stain-resistant. Rug liner recommended. USA. Choice of Beige, Blue, Burgundy, Gray, Navy, Pumice, Red or Wine.
- Great Rug Review by
- We ordered two rugs in the wine color for our living room; they arrived in under one week - great service. The color is perfect and the rug is well-made; the price was well matched with the quality.
(Posted on 2/7/14)
- Beautiful and Sturdy Review by
- I ordered the 8' X 11' rug in burgundy. It is well-made and looks great in my den. It goes with everything and the color is gorgeous. (Posted on 10/29/12)
- Durable and attractive Review by
- An oval braided rug may not be the newest design on the block but sometimes one needs to look to the past. This is an exceptionally well-made, traditional braided rug that doesn't skimp on anything: quality materials, attention to color blending and solid craftmanship. I have the smallest rug to use in the kitchen where I stand at the sink and the rug still looks great after a few years of use. Note that you MUST get non-slip underlining if the rug will be laid on a solid surface. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- Hefty and Well-Made Review by
- A very nice rug. It was the perfect size for our sun room. We ordered Celadon as it has all the colors in our country French slate floor. A great purchase and a Sturbridge exclusive. (Posted on 3/27/12)