Sign up for price alerts
You've been signed up for price alerts!
You're already signed up for this price alert.
Sorry, but we weren't able to sign you up.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Handcrafted in Maine of solid hardwood
- Simple leg assembly required
- Additional Shipping $15
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Adorn a hallway or foyer with our Country Shaker Sofa Hall Table. Constructed of solid hardwood poplar and crafted in Maine, this Sturbridge Yankee Workshop exclusive is rich in character and simplicity. Table boasts a luscious cherry stained top suitable for showcasing delightful flower arrangements or fine collectibles. Table base and drawers are finished in traditional paints and stains for enduring appeal. Simple leg assembly required. USA. Choice of Black, Cranberry, Spruce or Stain. 29"H x 42"W x 11"D
- Love style & size of the table, but... Review by
- Bought this table about a year ago. Love the size and style. My problem,which is why it did not get 5 stars, is the color. I ordered the cranberry and there is nothing red about the color. This table is more brown/burgundy. I should have ordered black, because that is probably what I will end up doing to the table myself. (Posted on 2/17/13)
- Outstanding Table Review by
- I purchased this table 1 to 2 years ago to use for our flat screen TV and it works perfectly. When I do decide to purchase an actual TV console table, I will use this as a sofa table. Quality craftsmanship and very easy to assemble. I also have two end tables and the matching coffee table and couldn't be happier with my purchases! (Posted on 3/27/12)
- Table for so many uses Review by
- We have had this beautiful table in two homes over 12 years. It is currently being used in the dining room under a large picture that we also bought from SYW years ago. The table is very versatile and could be used in many places for many things. Great stain finish that still looks new after all these years. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- Perfect fit! Review by
- The table just arrived and is perfect for the space it's in. It closely matches a set of side tables purchased a few years ago from an Amish store -- it should age nicely to a perfect match. Proud to see that it's made in Maine and not at all surprised at its quality. Check the size specs to make sure it's the size you expect. I was looking for a smaller piece and this is it. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- County Shaker Sofa Table Review by
- The table is almost 5 stars...the only thing I would change is: the two drawers should be made of all wood and dove tailed if possible.
We ordered the stain option. The stain is fantastic and unfiform.
The table fits perfectly in our entryway. Took me 10 minutes to put the legs on...easy. One marketing idea. Advertise this as a narrow sofa table...I searched and searched Google because we needed the table to be less than 12" in depth. (Posted on 3/27/12)